The Local Public Agency Contract Management System is a web-based, enterprise-class solution for managing federally funded Arizona DOT projects. Local Public Agencies process information with a few clicks of the mouse, and contractors self-manage their accounts through simple web-based forms, which integrate seamlessly with government databases and reports.
This system is accessible to authorized local public agencies and their contractors; and includes the following key features:
• Track contract and DBE compliance.
• Communicate with contractors by email and fax.
• Contractors respond to information requests online
• Standardized, electronic format for submitted data.
• Real-time assessment of contractor performance.
• Automatic audit and verification notices.
• Contact firms quickly using sophisticated outreach tools.
• Flexible reporting and data management capabilities.